Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I know this is a little late, but I wanted to write a little about Mother's Day. This year Jess's birthday fell on Mother's day. We had his parents out to dinner and his dad made dinner for everyone. He did steaks on the grill, baked beans, onion rings, rolls, and cherry cheesecake. He said sorry this isn't a chic dinner, and I said I'm just glad anytime I get a break from making dinner. The kids made all kinds of cards and stuff at school and church to give to me. Cordell was making stuff at school, so he wrote on his calendar on the Friday before Mother's day to help him remember to bring them home. He wrote, git gifs for mothers day. Friday after school he kept being a pill and getting in trouble. That night he came to me and said, "mommy, I have to tell you something. I'm sorry for being naughty today. I'm going to be good now so that you can have a good Mother's Day." Well, I did have a good Mother's Day, and I'm so grateful to be married to a good man and father and to be a mother to four precious children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That new picture your put on is so cute, Your kids of changed alot since we left. Landen looks just like Jesse. I cant believe it. Im glad you had a good mothers day. I really wish we could have been there. It made me homesick to read about your dinner together. Im glad you are doing good. The kids are so cute!!
Oh my heck! Hi Brit! Yes we still live in Logan. Next time I am in Boise, maybe I can stop by. You really do have cute kids. I am bias cause I think your kids look like their cute mom.
Post a Comment