
Cordell and Jennifer came home from their first day of school and told me about how they have to change some card to yellow or red when they are bad. They said their goal is to never get their card color changed. Sounds good to me!!!
Cordell's in first grade

Jennifer's first day of kindergarten

Jennifer loved her first day of school. Our school district started all day kindergarten this year, so I was a little nervous for her, but she did fine. One week she goes twice a week and the next she goes three times, all day. It works great for my schedule. None of that cutting into your day at 11 or noon to pick them up or take them. When I picked her up at three, I asked her if she missed me and she said no. I can't decide if I think that's a good or bad thing.

Here she is waiting in line to go to her class. She looks a little worried, but when the teacher told them to turn around and wave goodbye to their parents, she did so with a smile and followed her teacher in the school. I shed a few tears, I couldn't help it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment