Monday, November 16, 2009

Camille likes sleeping on the floor!!

So, I've talked before about how Camille always falls asleep on the floor. Whenever I know she's tired, I'll try everything to get her to sleep. Put her in her crib, hold her, and rock her, but she just fights it. So, if I just leave her alone, a little while later, I'll find her asleep on the floor and put her in her bed. Once she's asleep, she stays asleep. I used to feel bad that she fell asleep on the floor all the time, but whatever works, I guess. So, the next two pictures are taken the same day (hence the same clothes), only one is taken in the morning and one is taken later in the afternoon. Both times she fell asleep on the floor. The third picture is of her falling asleep on the table while eating.






No comments: