Britani, That is so cute! What a good idea! Im glad you are all doing so good. Keep us updated on the jobs! I hope Jess finds something that makes him happy!
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!!
Our greatest blessings call us mom and dad
Cordell, 10
Jennifer, 8
Landon, 7
Camille, 4
Recipe of the week
The recipe this week is:
Cowboy Caviar
1- 14 oz can petite diced tomatoes with juice or I used fresh tomatoes. 1- can black beans(drained) 1- can sweet corn kernals(drained) 1/2 bottle Zesty Italian dressing 2 avocados (diced) 1/4th cup cilantro (finely chopped) 1 tsp. garlic powder juice of 1 lime
Mix all ingredients except the avocado. Stir well to incorporate. Chill. Add avocado just before serving.
2 comments:
Britani, That is so cute! What a good idea! Im glad you are all doing so good. Keep us updated on the jobs! I hope Jess finds something that makes him happy!
That is a great idea! I like your card.
Post a Comment