Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had Jess's parents and 2 sisters' families come for Thanksgiving at our house. We had 8 adults and 13 kids, ages 2-13. It was a great time, and I managed to snap a few pics, though not as many as I would have liked :(


Jess was the turkey "king." He cooked a turkey in a dutch oven and it was very moist and delicious. He also got the job of cutting the turkey :)


5 of the 6 older kids and grandma. Kaden, Ace, Kassi, Anna, and Cordell. I don't know where Emilee was. Landon and Camille also decided to sit at that table instead of the younger table, but were not there for the picture.


5 of the 6 youngest girls, just missing Camille. These girls sure have a lot of fun together!


The pineapple turkey and baby turkey that Emilee and the other cousins made. It was our centerpiece!


Jess had the great idea to make homemade ice cream in ziploc bags. The kids thought it was great, but we decided it would be a good OUTSIDE activity next time :)
Jess and grandma helping the kids make ice cream. Wow, it made a mess!!


Jess's crafty sister Danny had a craft for the moms to make after dinner. I didn't get an after picture, but if I take one, I will post it. It turned out so stinkin' cute!


We missed Karen and her family, but they are in Alaska and couldn't come :( Your parents said next year Thanksgiving is at your house :)

1 comment:

Karen Melander said...

Holy Cow your making me homesick. I just hate missing out on stuff like that. You have GOT to see what we have in store for our house in Boise....it is going to be awesome but it wont be done before Thanksgiving next year. I hope everything works out and we can come home. You do know though that this could be our last summer here so you better come visit. Thanks for sharing the pictures