Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random, funny pictures of Camille

My little monkey!! She was trying to get into her brother's gumballs!



UH-OH I'm caught!!



I am saving these next two pics for blackmail sometime in the future!! Me: Camille, don't pick your nose and eat it, that's gross!! Camille: No, it not, it yummy!!






Camille had a small cut on her lip that was bleeding and wanted to put a band-aid on it. This was the smallest one we could find. Ha Ha!! She said that feels better, but after about a minute, she took it off. She got the black eye by getting out of her seat belt and hitting the drink holder when I put on my brakes to turn into our driveway. I think she learned to stay in her seatbelt!

3 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

So cute! Gotta love that climbing stage.

The Mills said...

You did it! YEAH an update! ha ha... Camille is getting so big, she is so stinkin cute! I am diggin the red wii, I wish ours was red.

The Mills said...

Time out... is that my licorice on top of your fridge still?! :)