The shirt and bracelets from Grandma

Then 6 of her 7 girl cousins came over for a party, so including her and Camille that made 8 girls and Cordell (Landon went to a friend's house to play, which was a lifesaver). We had lunch and then played Minute to Win it games. The kids had a great time, but I forgot to take a pic until the last person was playing the last game. So, here is Shyanne playing the cup stacking game.

Then she opened the presents from her cousins and ate cupcakes. Then the kids just played. The Christensens' gave her a Tangled doll, which she loves and brushes her hair out every day to keep it pretty!! The Rickabaughs' gave her a new skirt and hair bows, which she wears all the time now!!


After all the cousins left, Jennifer picked to go swimming at the pool here in Blackfoot and out to dinner at our favorite burger joint, Rupe's (I LOVE their fries and their Malibu chicken burger, yummy, if you ever come to Blackfoot, you have to try it!!).
When we got home, it was time for the spanking machine.

Then she opened her presents from the family.

She got a jewelry box, a new outfit, and a Just Dance Wii game. So, of course we had to try out the new game even though we were exhausted from the busy day and full from the yummy food!! We laughed so hard watching the kids play it. Some day when I get a new video camera I will post video of it!
Sunday Grandpa and Grandma Fuhriman came over to bring a present, so we made a cake. They gave her a butterfly necklace that says CTR (She loves it and wears it all the time) and more bracelets. She has a pretty full jewelry box now!
This picture of Cordell cracks me up! And you can kinda see the skirt that Tia made her.

So, continuing with my tradition, the 7 things I like best about Jennifer!
1. She tells me every day that I am her favorite person in the world.
2. She is a good big sister to Camille and reads to her every night before bed.
3. She is really smart and gets almost 100% on everything in school.
4. She is our #1 helper and peacemaker.
5. She has a strong desire to do what is right.
6. She is a friend to everyone and never leaves anyone out.
7. She is the sweetest girl I know!!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Jen! Looks like she had a good day!!
Post a Comment