Jess coached Cordell's coach pitch team this year. They did really good taking 2nd place!! I wish I would have taken more pics but this is all I got.



Sadly, this is the only pic I got of Jess, but I think it's his best side. lol! jk!

Jess was the commissioner for t-ball, meaning he was in charge of it. Everything went good when the weather cooperated, but we had to cancel and make up 3 games, one in the middle because of lightning, wind, and rain.
Landon did good. He was either really aggressive, going for every ball and sliding at every base or he wasn't paying attention, sitting down or goofing off with other kids.
Landon looking like a tough baseball player

This pic doesn't look good but I'm pretty sure the ball didn't hit any kids.

Landon sitting down on the job
No comments:
Post a Comment