Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kids' Triathlon

Wow! I am really behind on my blog. Like all the way back to May I have missed stuff, so I will attempt to catch up...be prepared for multiple entries...I got caught up until the end of the summer. Look for Camille's and Landon's birthdays, Halloween, and updates on the house to come soon...

My older 3 kids did a kids' triathlon this August. Their Rickabaugh cousins did it with them. It was so much fun to watch them, and they loved doing a triathlon like mom and grandpa Fuhriman. Cordell did a 75 yard swim, mile and a half bike, and a mile run. Jennifer and Landon did a 50 yard swim, mile bike, and half mile run.

My 3 After the race.


Landon, Jennifer, Carlie, and Megan getting ready to swim


Cordell getting ready to swim


Cordell swimming. He killed everyone in his group and even caught up to the stragglers in the group before him.


Jennifer swimming. She was at the front of her group with her cousin Megan a little ahead.


Landon swimming. I love this pic of him.


Carlie and her cute hello kitty helmet and bike. She looked so cute with it and her training wheels. I think she was one of the youngest doing it.


Cordell biking. He looks like he's asleep! LOL!


Jennifer biking.


Jenn and Megan biking


I guess I didn't get any pics of Landon biking

Cordell running. He did awesome and wants to do more :)


Landon running. He is the goofiest runner!! It was cracking me up!


Carlie running. Isn't she just too cute!!


Emilee and Anna went first and we got there just in time to see them finish their run.

Anna. This girl is a die-hard!!


Emilee. She is a die-hard too! They must get it from their mom, and their dad :)


Jennifer and Megan running together


Jenn running. She was looking back at her cousin Megan waiting for her to catch up. They did almost the whole together, but Megan fell behind on the run a little and Jenn was looking for her so they could finish together


Jenn and Megan finishing together!!


Jennifer and Megan after. These two are bcf's! Best Cousins forever!! They are only about a month apart in age and are almost inseperable!!


All 7 kids after the race! It's so fun to live by cousins and do stuff like this with them.


Goofy kids!

No comments: