Sunday, July 13, 2008
I haven't spent the time yet to figure out how to customize everything. Those of you who have sent me your blogs all have cute backgrounds and stuff. Maybe someday I will, but for now I'm lucky to get this much done. Wow!!! What a crazy summer, but it's been fun. We've had either t-ball or softball every night Monday-Thursday and something almost every weekend since the first of May, but it's starting to slow down now. Cordell was sad for t-ball to be over, he loved it!! Jess's church softball team took second in the stake, and his city league team is in the tournament right now. They have 2 more games to win to be in the championship game, so we'll see. The kids also had swimming lessons for 3 hours every morning for the past 2 weeks. Cordell turned into quite the little fish swimming all over the pool and Jennifer and Landon got more confidence with the water. We've been going to the park almost every day for lunch and story time at the library once a week. Cordell is getting ready for kindergarten and Jennifer is getting excited but nervous to go to preschool. Landon is ready for his baby sister to come out of mommy's belly (So is mommy. This heat is killing me). The other day he was yelling at my tummy, "Baby sister come out. I want to see you." He is always patting and kissing my belly and talking to his baby sister. I'm afraid that when she is born he will be always wanting to hold her and kiss her and smother her. Hopefully she survives it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I knew exactly where Landon gets his sleeping habits from, there is no question about it! That is a Barrus thing! Glad to hear from you guys, keep it coming!
Kent
Those are cute pictures! You guys sound busy! It's good to see how things are going with you guys. Take care. Congrats on the new baby coming.
Post a Comment