Wednesday, March 4, 2009
March 2009
I decided it was past time to do a new post, since the last one was 7 months ago. Camille Jean was born September 30th at 9:30 AM. She has been a joy and is a dream baby. She hardly ever cries, except for when she gets hungry. Which seems to be often, but I think that's just because hours seem to go by as fast as minutes. She is now starting to sit up and always has a smile for anyone who will give her attention. Landon is as full of energy as ever. He started Sunbeams this year and loves going to primary with his older brother and sister. He played in a little indoor soccer league this January and did pretty good considering he was one of the smallest out there. His favorite movie is Kung Fu Panda and he will quote the whole movie to you. Jennifer has loved going to preschool this year. She loves her baby sister and is always holding her and playing with her. She is excited for her birthday in two days and is having a princess party. So, we'll have to post pics of that. She is going to play t-ball this year with Cordell and Jesse is going to be their coach. Cordell loves School and his teacher says he's a model student. He's made lots of new friends and never wants to miss a day of school. He's excited for t-ball this spring and enjoyed cheering his dad's church ball team to the championship. Jesse has been with his new company for a year and a half and is enjoying the work there for the most part. He's studying to take his PE exam so he can be a Professional Engineer instead of an Engineer in Training. Quite a difference in title, and hopefully a difference in pay. He's actually stayed pretty busy at work even with the slow down in the economy, so we're thankful for that. Our wards got split in September two weeks before Camille was born, and we got put in a new ward they created. Jess got called to be in the bishopric, so that's been a challenge, but as always the Lord is blessing us. Somehow I make it through Sacrament Meeting every week with three kids and a baby by myself with just a few mishaps. Jess had fun this winter playing basketball and coaching Landon's soccer. He's excited for softball and to coach t-ball this Spring. He also has projects to work on in the yard, but nothing's new about that. I am still trying to recover and adjust to having four kids. It's a miracle when I find time to get the grocery shopping done. I've been in to help in Cordell's class a few times, and that has been interesting. I got called to be the 8-9 year old Activity Day leader, and that has been fun, and the girls all enjoy holding Camille.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! It's fun to hear what you're up to. Congrats on the sweet baby, Jess's championship, Jess's calling, and most important, you're being able to make it through as a bishopric widow! :)
I can relate to getting kids ready all by myself on Sunday. It is hard. I had to start doing just after Jared was born. My hubby was called and I hadn't even been to church with Jared yet. I was a tad bit overwhelmed, but I'm afraid you have me. By the time I had Nate I was use to getting everyone ready on time, but four is a hard. You sound like you are very successful though. Great job! Congrats on everything. Sounds like you are busy!
Hey Barrus Family. This is the Bowen family from the frigid north of Alaska. We just had the privilige of having Karen and your mom visit us. You will have to get our e-mail from them and send us yours. Now that you have family up here you are going to have to come visit. Talk to you again soon.
Brandt, Stephanie, Carli, Bryce, Vyrl, and a little boy on the way.
Post a Comment