Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Camille fell asleep under Jennifer's bed!!

So, the other day I hadn't heard Camille in a while, so I asked the kids where she was. They didn't know, so I went looking. I couldn't find her. I asked the kids again if they knew where she was. Jennifer said she saw Camille in her room a while ago, so I go look a little better this time, and found Camille asleep under Jennifer's bed!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

That is cool we will be kind of close to you guys! We will have to get together after we get settled in.

Mary said...

This is so cute! I love Camille!

The Mills said...

ha ha thats great! K so you gotta show me how to change my blog background, I can't remember and everytime I do it, it totally messes it up to where I have to re-add everyone to my blog list and re-invite people to view my blog....