Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jennifer's 6th Birthday!!

She wanted to go to IHOP for her Birthday, her favorite foods are pancakes, waffles, and french toast!!





Jennifer celebrated her birthday in school a week early. We took cupcakes for all her classmates and she got to be the special helper of the day and wear a birthday crown!!





I guess I didn't get any pics of the cake or presents. Oh well!!

Camille eating a cupcake in Jennifer's class

2 comments:

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

she is a spitting image of you! the one of her and landon holding the ball looks like it could be you and dustin! super fun! i love growing kids! they are so much fun to watch and see how they change and make you so proud!

Karen Melander said...

WOW Jennifer really looks like she has grown alot. I cant wait to see everyone. She is adorable!