Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our new house

Picture of the front of the house. The flower beds need some major TLC, but they looked that way when we moved in, so I don't know. The house I lived in until I was in High School was a red brick house.


This is a picture of the house right across the street. Their yard is immaculate and very beautiful, but they have a full time landscaper. Rumor has it they own a potato plant down the road, that's why I always smell potatoes.


The backyard


Poor Bronco has to be tied up in the back. He wasn't very happy about the arrangement at first, he whined all the time!


One of the kids' favorite things is this dirt pile.


The living room. It's huge!!


The kitchen, dining room and office.


The kitchen has lots of cupboard space, only problem is they are all spread out and I don't know where anything is.


The family room downstairs. Once again, it's a huge room!!


This room is like a second living room upstairs, actually I don't know what to call it, so I just call it the wierd room, for obvious reasons. One wall has a huge mirror on it, the wood paneling across the ceiling, and the spiral staircase and especially that light!!



This room is downstairs. I don't know what to call it, so I call it the other weird room. Rumor has is that there used to be a bowling lane downstairs and judging by this room, I wouldn't be surprised. I think we'll turn it into a roller skating rink Ha Ha.


This room is probably my favorite room, I've always wanted a food storage room this size. When we build our house, I hope to have a room like this, only designed my way!!


Jess told me that I never post pictures of myself. I told him that's because I'm always the one taking the pictures. So, I used the huge mirror in the weird room to take a picture of myself. So, here it is, yours truly!!

2 comments:

The Mills said...

I love your house! It's has lots of hiding spots for hide and seek!!

Greg and Rachelle said...

So fun to see pictures of your house! I've been anxious to see! Thanks for sharing - we sure miss you guys, but hope you're enjoying it there - hopefully we'll get over there to visit soon!