10 years ago. . . I married my best friend!! Where has the time gone? We have 4 crazy, fun, cute kids. They are growing up so fast. We have our ups and donws, but I love him more and more all the time. I surprised him with a night at the Anniversary Inn about a month before our anniversary because we were in Boise where the kids could stay with grandma and grandpa. It was something we have been wanting to do for a long time, and something we plan on doing again!! He gave me these roses, and they were so beautiful, I had to take a picture!! Here's to ten more years, and ten more after that!! I love you Jesse!!

I was trying out my camera's "close-up" setting. I got a new camera for Christmas, and I'm finally messing with it to figure things out!
1 comment:
Nice roses Jess... GOOD J-O-B!!
Post a Comment