Monday, August 23, 2010

Y-not Triathlon 2010

Before the swim



After the swim, running to my bike. I placed in the top 5 in my group in the swim.



Getting ready to start biking. Unfortunately, at least 5 or 6 passed me during the bike part.



Towards the end of the bike.



The end of the run!! I did it!! My first triathlon. It was a great one to start with. 400 M swim, 6 mile bike, 2 mile run.



I was tired!! This was me saying, I wish I had trained more, or at all!!!



I hope to do another one next year, but increase the distance! I will have to actually train to do it though!! Ha Ha

Jess brought the kids to watch and it was great to see them cheering me on all along the way!!



My sister in law and her two girls (my cute nieces) did it with me!! Thanks girls!! The girls said it was fun and they want to do it again next year!!