Jennifer's present was jewelry


Camille loved it!!

Cordell's present was blow horns, which all the kids fought over!

Landon gave her bubbles, and what 2 year old doesn't love bubbles!!

Camille spilled a whole picture of juice just as we were sitting down to eat dinner. As I was cleaning it up, she found her presents and opened this one. She was so excited to have an elmo coloring book, and since it was her birthday, I couldn't get too mad, but it was tempting!! (especially since I still had juice to clean up!!)

Blowing out her 2 candles!!

Cake, YUM!!

And continuing with my birthday tradition, 2 things I like the most about Camille.
1. She always pats and rubs my back when I hold her
2. She is my cute sweet little princess that still likes to cuddle, for a minute at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment