Tuesday, October 19, 2010

General Conference

General Conference was wonderful once again!! We had a full house for the Sunday sessions! Jess's parents came over from Boise and his sister Tia and her family came over and brought 3 other nieces with them. I think we had 11 kids. Not the best for trying to get anything out of the talks, but definitly a lot of fun!! That's what the Conference Edition Ensign is for, right?

I didn't take many pictures, but did get one of the kids doing their "quiet packets."

Cordell is in the blue shirt in front. To the right of him is Allie, then Jennifer and Meghan(who all you can see is her shirt). Going around the table to the right is Anna in the white shirt, then Shyanne and Landon, and back to the left of Cordell is Kassie. We are missing Emilee, Carli, and Camille!! Poor Cordell and Landon were girl trapped, none of their boy cousins were there, but all their girl cousins were.

I can't even remember why Camille was crying, but she wasn't very happy that all I was doing was laughing and snapping pictures. Good thing she's so cute!!


I loved the first talk by Elder Holland and I always love Elder Bednar's and Eyering's talks!! I think I need to listen to Elder Eyering's talk every morning before I start my day!! My favorite talk by President Monson was given during the Relief Society Broadcast. He was cracking me up!! Isn't it great that we have a living prophet and apostles and that we get to hear them speak to us twice a year.

No comments: